Thank you!

The Green Button has risen from the grave. Brought back to life by a few enthusiasts who think the same way you do. Help us make this site better!
acraigl

HTPC Specs: Show details

Thank you!

Post by acraigl » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

I had no idea this existed until today (and quite by accident as it was mentioned as an afterthought in some thread in the experts community, without a URL). I used to be quite active on the old TGB, but found it so challenging to use the MS version I simply stopped posting (and reading, for that matter).

I most certainly expect to visit here more often. Not sure who is responsible for the phoenix-like rebirth of the site, but glad it happened. A big thank you to those involved!
Last edited by acraigl on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NizZ8

Post by NizZ8 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

+1 on the praise! :)

gpatlanta

Post by gpatlanta » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Among others you will find helping out quite a bit, you can thank holidayboy and makryger.  Many people have been coming here and loving this new site.  The original thread at the expert community which started this was called "Very Sad" and was a bunch of members commiserating.  

In the news and announcements section, you will see a post introducing the site by the originators:
http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... p?f=30&t=2
Greg

asm495

Post by asm495 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 am

The new MS site is such a pain to use that I can't even be bothered to go back there much these days. This is just so much easier to use!