Logos and info not loading from 2nd lineup

Global guide related discussion. All Windows versions.
Jazzycian

HTPC Specs: Show details

Logos and info not loading from 2nd lineup

Post by Jazzycian » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:38 pm

Hi,

I set up 2 lineups in EPG123. The first one pulls the data and logos ok but the 2nd, stations I added afterwards pull no data and have no logos.

Using schedules direct. Is there a way to force it to pull the data? The scheduled task has been run more than once, I set it up a few days ago and it has pulled nothing for the additional channels.

Am I missing something?

Regards,
Cian

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:42 pm

Is your second lineup included in the download? There should be a green filled bubble beside the lineup.

Another question would be are the added stations mapped to your tuner channels in WMC?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

- Gary
Keeping WMC alive beyond January 2020. https://garyan2.github.io

Jazzycian

Post by Jazzycian » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:11 pm

Hi Gary,

First off, thank you for the work you have done. It is clear there is a lot of effort gone in to this. I am still chipping away in an effort to use WMC in 2022. Hitting walls everywhere so thank you for the reply. This is the smallest of my walls. The other walls I have hit is getting media browser installed to see the data from media center master.

Anyway, regarding the guide issue, here are some images attached, I am using 'Dave ja Vu' (Dave+1) as the example here.

I am sure it is something simple. Thank you for the reply.

Regards,
Cian
Attachments
WMC Guide.PNG
EPG123 lineup 2.PNG
EPG123 lineup 1.PNG
EPG123 Client.PNG

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:33 pm

The guide has not been mapped to the tuner channels. Since you have changed the callsigns for the tuner channels already, you can just open the client, select the Astra lineup, and click the Match by: [Call Sign] button.

- Gary
Keeping WMC alive beyond January 2020. https://garyan2.github.io

Jazzycian

Post by Jazzycian » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:44 pm

garyan2 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:33 pm The guide has not been mapped to the tuner channels. Since you have changed the callsigns for the tuner channels already, you can just open the client, select the Astra lineup, and click the Match by: [Call Sign] button.

Thank you very much sir, this worked!!! Much appreciate your help, thank you for the assistance.

Keep up the good work, there are a lot of people that would be lost without the work you do.