FS: Fully Built System (4-tuner CableCARD)

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
tardyturtle

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: Fully Built System (4-tuner CableCARD)

Post by tardyturtle » Sat May 02, 2020 2:49 am

It has been a good run, but we decided to make the switch to TiVo. With this switch, I’m looking for a good home for my old HTPC. For your convenience, it has a fresh install of Windows 8.1 with Media Center and the necessary drivers (audio drivers, video drivers, Ceton drivers) installed on a 2TB hard drive. With the fresh install, it is "turnkey" (or maybe I should say "insert CableCARD" :lol: ) and ready to go once you get the EPG configured using EPG123. The included hard drive has enough free storage for 217 hours of recordings, and you can easily slide another hard drive into the hot swap bay to expand storage. The inside of the case also has room for a third mounted drive if you so choose.

I am asking for $600 plus shipping. Please PM if interested.

Components included in sale:
Assembled computer
  • SilverStone Grandia Series Case with quiet fans added (Dimensions: 17-1/8 inches wide x 13.5 inches deep x 6 inches tall)
  • SilverStone Strider Plus Power Supply
  • MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 MicroATX Motherboard
  • AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz Socket FM2 Quad-core APU with quiet Arctic Alpine CPU Fan
  • 2 TB Western Digital Green Hard Drive
  • Fresh Windows 8.1 installation with Windows Media Center
  • 4 GB ram (1 stick)
  • Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe Quad-tuner card for CableCARD with a spare coaxial dongle
Peripherals
  • Adesso ARC-1100 Media Center Remote
  • Logitech Harmony IR Remote (has a couple of scratches on screen)

A full set of photos can be found here.

tardyturtle

Post by tardyturtle » Mon May 18, 2020 4:05 am

Update--willing to sell for $500 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Please PM me if interested.

tardyturtle

Post by tardyturtle » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Update--offering the complete system for $400 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. Please PM if interested.