LOGO for WMC guide for ThisTV way too dark

WGWeatherCenter

HTPC Specs: Show details

LOGO for WMC guide for ThisTV way too dark

Post by WGWeatherCenter » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:46 am

is there a way to select another logo for ThisTV and COZI is not far off.
dark letters on dark back ground just doesnt do it.
Can you help gary?
p.s. I can submit ones that would be better :D

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:59 am

Sure. All you need to do is place the logo you want instead in the c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\logos folder. The file needs to be .PNG and the filename just needs to be the station call sign. If you want to see what other logos Schedules Direct has to use, click the [Collect SD Logos] button in the configuration GUI. All the logos for all your stations will be saved in the c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\sdlogos folder.

Once you have replaced the PNG file, you will need to click [Save & Execute] to see it in the guide.
- Gary
Keeping WMC alive beyond January 2020. https://garyan2.github.io

WGWeatherCenter

Post by WGWeatherCenter » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:23 pm

garyan2 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:59 am Sure. All you need to do is place the logo you want instead in the c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\logos folder. The file needs to be .PNG and the filename just needs to be the station call sign. If you want to see what other logos Schedules Direct has to use, click the [Collect SD Logos] button in the configuration GUI. All the logos for all your stations will be saved in the c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\sdlogos folder.

Once you have replaced the PNG file, you will need to click [Save & Execute] to see it in the guide.
Had to do the [Save & Execute] step twice before it took.
2nd time I had shutdown WMC when I did it.
Maybe thats what did it as upon restart of WMC it was now indicating my change.