Anyone use EMUCenter (console emulator) ?

DavidinCT

HTPC Specs: Show details

Anyone use EMUCenter (console emulator) ?

Post by DavidinCT » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Hey all,

I rebuilt my HTPC machine for no real reason, I just dont know, As it didn't get any faster for WMC. So now I got this new system running a Quad core i5 with 16gb of DDR3 memory. WMC in 4K has been flawless. Even got rid of the "res is too high" message so all is good on WIndows 7 WMC.

So, now that the hardware is over kill for WMC, I wanted to see if I can get games on the system, I was going setup "Steam Streaming" (as it works with a remote over Windows 10's option) so PC games should be good. I want to keep everything, as much as possable INSIDE WMC (remote access)

The thing I wanted to set this up was for a Emulation station, as I have a nice collection of ROMS from classic systems going back to the Atari 2600, up to the N64. I see old app of EMUCenter and it looks like something that MIGHT WORK. figuring a Xbox 360 controller connected and use a front end like that to start games and I could be ok...

Here is the link to the site
http://push-a-button.com/products/emucenter/

and where to download it..
http://push-a-button.com/downloads/details.php?id=4

So, does anyone STILL use this ? How well does it work ? Any issues ?

Thanks ! Just wondering what the thoughs are here !
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

Windows Media Center certified and WMC MVP 2010 - 2012

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Sun May 01, 2016 1:03 pm

I tried a few emulators in the past I haven't tried EMUCenter though. I tried your links to check it out but was unable to connect. (site down at the moment?)
I ended up just installing Steam on the main HTPC and getting a EVGA 970 and jamming that into the HTPC case. (took a little custom work but it's in there.)
I added a launcher for STEAM on the WMC main menu and when I exit STEAM it restarts WMC. Most of the games I like to play today are of the newer variety. Better GFX etc.
I found it difficult (and somewhat painful) looking at the GFX on older games after being able to play the newer Tomb Raider games in 1080p. :)
Steam has been my go to service for gaming from WMC. I also installed Controller Companion so If I'm on the desktop I can just grab the Xbox controller and launch any app or Gaming service.. Steam, Origin etc. Controller Companion works EXCELLENT, Highly recommended. http://controllercompanion.com/
I like the older games as well.. If you do get this working in a reliable fashion please let me know though.
Thanks,
newfiend

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Sun May 01, 2016 6:11 pm

newfiend wrote:I tried a few emulators in the past I haven't tried EMUCenter though. I tried your links to check it out but was unable to connect. (site down at the moment?)
I ended up just installing Steam on the main HTPC and getting a EVGA 970 and jamming that into the HTPC case. (took a little custom work but it's in there.)
I added a launcher for STEAM on the WMC main menu and when I exit STEAM it restarts WMC. Most of the games I like to play today are of the newer variety. Better GFX etc.
I found it difficult (and somewhat painful) looking at the GFX on older games after being able to play the newer Tomb Raider games in 1080p. :)
Steam has been my go to service for gaming from WMC. I also installed Controller Companion so If I'm on the desktop I can just grab the Xbox controller and launch any app or Gaming service.. Steam, Origin etc. Controller Companion works EXCELLENT, Highly recommended. http://controllercompanion.com/
I like the older games as well.. If you do get this working in a reliable fashion please let me know though.
Thanks,
newfiend
Thanks, I just tried the links from 2 different computers (one local and one remote), they seem to be working fine now.... hmmmm..

Over the years, I have used tons of emulators, this one uses the emulators as plugin for it. The Program, IF FULLY works, looks like it would be a nice option for emulators, Go into a option, select a game with your remote, and grab your controller.

I was hoping someone here played with it, It seems like it could take a few steps to set it up and didn't want to dive into a dead program, I guess I'll have to install it and play with it a little...

Another WMC app that could be found useful but, it seems no interest... I was shocked that the old Rip N Compress worked perfect with a $20 3rd party program, drop a movie in, select rip and it's in your library 25 min later...I guess no interest in this too...too bad.

It's nice about WMC, old apps, that I never had time to play with, grabbing one at a time and finding they work perfectly even years later...
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Tue May 03, 2016 10:56 pm

IDK what was up with the links when I tried earlier but they seem fine now for me as well.. maybe a server was down somewhere when I tried?? Anyhoo.. Looks interesting. If you do test it and it works successfully please let me know.
Thanks,
newfiend~

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Yea, I know months later but, I have some nice hardware in my HTPC, that mostly just plays Movies and TV, so figuring the next step would be a place where I can emulate game systems, retro or newer.

I've been looking over EMuCenter and it's flakey, needing manual setup of each emulator and it has not been updated in years. So I pretty much gave up on it and was looking for a new option to do this.

I ran into RetroPie (for the Rasberry PI) and saw the EmulationStation interface, that I loved and found out there is a version that runs on a Windows PC. So I downloaded on my 10 PC to try and it's very slick.

This is the inerface and this could be setup with ReLaunch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQVmsFOclM

So, I took a portable one and dropped it on my HTPC (Win 7 x64), dropped a few roms in, setup my Xbox 360 controller (wireless adapater) and tested with a few games, although some minor things, it does work. All Emulators are there aready togo, it just needs a rom to show up (dont even need to disable the consoles you dont have games for)

Setup video and download of portable, extract to root of drive, drop roms in and run script to kick off full screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtCnBiyzOY

SO far, looks pretty good just testing in full screen mode, I need to find some tweaks but, in one sitting I was playing Mike Tyson's punch out, a few SNES games and even Aventure for the Atari 2600 full screen with perfect audio and picture quality.

Need to get all the meta data downloaded for it and then I wil test in WMC...
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

jachin99

Post by jachin99 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:14 pm

If your goal is to keep a consistent look and feel with wmc then I can see where, for simplicity's sake Emucenter would be a good option. I have it sort of working on Win 10 right now. What it needs is a good metadata manager to go along with it. At the end of the day, Emucenter is just a front end that runs in the context of WMC (for a consistent look and feel) that passes command line parameters to various emulators. I bet this would work great with retroarch

jachin99

Post by jachin99 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:55 pm

My installation of emucenter isn't all that great yet but I can at least say that the program works, and launches games. I found this tutorial but had to translate it. it doesn't describe everything I need but here it is.
From these forums: https://www.htforum.com/forum/threads/t ... st-3164586
List of Emulators used in this tutorial

:
Arcade / Neo Geo: Mame32 Plus plus 0.119

Game Boy / Game Boy Color / Game Boy Advanced: Visual Advance 1.3.1

Tutorial to configure the emulator:
viewtopic.php? F = 34 & t = 225

Neo Geo Pocket: NeoPop 1.0.6

viewtopic.php? F = 34 & t = 226

Nintendo: Nestropia 1.40

viewtopic.php? F = 34 & t = 228

Nintendo DS: no $ GBA 2.6

viewtopic.php? F = 34 & t = 224

Playstation: PSX 1.13

viewtopic.php ? F = 25 & t = 50

Playstation: ePSXe 1.7.0

Master Systen / Sega Genesis (Mega Drive) / Game Gear / Sega 32X: Fusion 3.5.1

viewtopic.php? f = 25 & t = 52

Super Nintendo: Znesw 1.5.1

viewtopic.php? F = 34 & t = 229

Playstation 2: Pcsx2 0.9.6 "Rev Maetel 3.9"

viewtopic.php? F = 25 & t = 29

Dreamcast: NullDC 1.6 beta

viewtopic.php? F = 25 & t = 56

Nintendo 64: Project64

viewtopic.php? F = 34 & t = 227

Sega Saturn: SSF (Problems with 64 bits)

Nintendo Wii and Game Cube: Dolphin

viewtopic.php? F = 25 & t = 31

Programs to mount images

Quote:
-Daemon tools
-Alcohol
-Virtual Clone Drive (I use this because I did not find a full version of the other two, compatible with windows 7 x64)

Extensions of the images of the emulators

Quote:
Arcade:
rom, zip

Neo Geo:
zip

Game Boy:
gb

Game Boy Color:
GBC

Game Boy Advance:
GBA

Nintendo:
nes

Nintendo DS:
nds

Playstation:
iso, cdi, img, mdf, ccd

Game Gear:
gg

Master System:
sms

Mega Drive / Sega Genesis:
bin, SMD

Sega 32X:
32x

Super Nintendo / Super Famicom :
SMC

Playstation 2:
CDI, iso, mDF, img, ccd

Dreamcast:
CDI, iso, mDF, img, ccd

Nintendo 64:
N64, V64, z64, rOM, Japan, PAL

Sega Saturn:
CDI, iso, mDF, img, ccd

Getting Started
A probelma that occurs from time to time (usually in the old version 0.5.1a I noticed recently that they updated it without changing the version), soon after installing the emucenter, it does not create a file in a hidden folder of the system preventing the initialization of the gui!
To solve this you must navigate to the folder where you install your emucenter plugin if you have installed the default location will be in: C: \ Program Files \ Push-A-Button \ EMUCenter in this directory find an xml file written "Registration" , copy it and navigate to the hidden folder C: \ ProgramData \ Push-A-Button \ EMUCenter \ Emulators, and paste it into that directory, rename the file to "games.xml", ready solved boot problem!

To initialize the emucenter gui for the first time you need to be connected to the internet to download some xml, fast thing with dial up does not take more than 1 or 2 minutes!

Starting the emucenter, this is the screen he asks you to choose the systems that he already has native support ie he already has the xml ready for you, only indicate the path of the emulators and roms, the command syntax Everything is done! Only the virtual drivers do not seem to work! When you get Windows "Emulators Set!" in the "Emulator Path" field leave blank, and on the next screen click "ROM Path" and choose the directory where your pc games are, eg if your pc games are in c: \ PC games \

Finishing the preliminary configuration you will see this screen:

with the emulators you, in the previous stage.

Now just scan the emulators for the games to appear, to do a scan, do this: click on the "+" next to the emulator name and it will open a submenu with the name of the "consoles" systems that you have installed , right click and select "refresh game list" will make an analysis of the directory that you indicate as "Rom Path" and will be added anything that has the extension of the roms emulator, this would be very good if information already came correct on the emulators, some of these emulators have the wrong extension or missing some, you will have to edit it, see the extensions table, present in this tutorial, to know how to edit it right.
To edit the extensions is just click on the desired emulator and arrow the option "Show Advanced Propeties" will appear some more information in the window, go to "File Extensions" two click on the field and edit.
Syntax ex: * .n64; *. Z64 * if in case one is * .iso * well surpassed this part we will continue.

Configuring Virtual Drivers

I'll give you an example with the daemon tools to automatically mount those pc games you need, from the game disc to the cd / dvd drive drawer, first you indicate the location where the daemon tools daemon is running in EXEFile, (use always for In this case, you will need to create a virtual directory for the virtual drive. If you are using a virtual drive, you will need to create a virtual drive. , as soon as an emulator or pc game is automatically selected the doemon will have mounted the virtual game to images of the corresponding game.
Note 1: (this system mount picture is a little flawed for most pc games, because it takes a few seconds for the daemon tools to mount them and ends up giving some errors of the type the game ordered the game disc in the drawer of the drive, forcing you to select the game again to play)

A better way to play pc games without needing to mount automatically is to create the amount of virtual drivers, for each game that needs a disk in the drawer, create an image of it and leave it mounted, each game in each of the virtual drivers, and set the automont option of daemon tools or any other program that will mount virtual driver, so the images will start with windows mounted on the drivers and you will be able to select the games and play directly without problems of ordering disk in the drawer of the virtual driver, since it will be always mounted or download a file that I can not mention here in the forum, which allows to play some games without the CD or DVD in the driver!

Well the emulators that is just adding the path in the "EXEFile" and their respective rom folder, "Rom Path" are the ones that you hedge the first time of the gui, I will now specify the emulators that do not have native support and you will need some mornings to make them work with your emucenter in a good way!

Emulators without native support

Neo Geo Pocket with the emulator NeoPop: there is no secret is just add the path, your rom folder and the extensions so that it recognizes remembering that the extension syntax is thus ex: * .npc; *. Ngc; * .ngp if you have only one ex: * .npc try to leave it as in the picture:

Neo Geo: You emulate this system through the mother with the bios (unibios) for this version of the mame use unibios 2.2!
Open the emucenter guide and go to the emulator tree on the left, click on the right mouse button and choose "add system", the name of Neo Geo \ Neo Geo CD or whatever you like!
Note: It may be necessary to take ownership of the "mame.xml" file that is in "C: \ ProgramData \ push to button \ Emucenter \ Emulators \"
Added system, now you add the neo geo games 1 by 1, by clicking on the name of the "Neo Geo \ Neo Geo CD" (assuming that this is the name you gave the system) and in the "add game" and goes in the rom folder of the mame, changes in the extension viewport windows to show "all files" and hunting for the neo geo rom you want to add to the emulator!

Dreamcast with the emulator nullDC: this one you will need to modify some command lines of the cfg file of the emulator, proceed as follows, first arrange exactly the emulator settings for your machine to run the games normally loading by disk image and mapping the controls, video plugins, sounds and everything, done in the directory of your nullDC associate the file nullDC.cfg with notepad, done this duplicate these lines in the file:

Code:
Emulator.AutoStart = 1

Fullscreen. Enabled = 1

LoadDefaultImage = 1

If in case ex: LoadDefautImage = 0 or the name of some image changes to LoadDefautImage = 1 and duplicate, same thing for Fullscream.Enabled = 1 and Emulator.Autostar = 1, okay!

Modified the cfg file you should block it in windows read-only mode. why not, when entering the emulator it undoes the whole configuration!

Modified and in read-only mode add the path of the nullDC executable in "EXEFile" and your roms folder (disk images) to "rom Path" (do not go to "Disc Image path"), at the command line write this: [EXEFile] -config ImageReader efaultImage = [Path]
Now scan the emulator to find the games and get ready for the test! If you give some error try to leave as the photo of my emucenter: Playstation with ePSXe In addition to the option of PSX there is also the emulator ePSXe, which is very good considering the superiority compared to 3D graphics that can be improved compared to the original on the Playstation .

Create a new entry and add the executable and path of disk images normally, on the command line put [EXEFile] -nogui [Path]

Playstation 2 with Pcsx2 0.9.6 or rev maetel 3.8 or higher!

Note: this version is a version pre-configured by "Maetel" I opted for it to perform better and accept the commands, different from the original version 0.9.6 that does not accept command line.

If you go and see. maetel it already comes configured, just for you indicates where is the image of your disk and plays, however, you should of the one configured yet, as it should be optimized to run with ssse4.1 or ssse3 that only has on intel processors like the core2duo, core2quad and etc ... and more the directx that should be to use features of version 10 (if your video card does not support this directX seven the directX 9! Configured according to your machine, we will add it do not emucenter your executable in "EXEFile," and your roms folder (images) in "Rom Path" in commandile write this: [EXEFile] [PATH] exactly as it is "uppercase and lowercase" is the same syntax usually used for Most emulator but with uppercase and lowercase in other places, this makes the difference for it works!
Then add the extensions of your images in the field: "File Extensions" with the syntax described above in the Neo Geo Pocket emulator and scan the folder and ready the test to see if it works if you do not try to leave more or less like this:

adapting the paths to your machine:

Note: All the playstation 2 disk images must be in the same directory as his playstation and associate the image extension with the pcsx2 executable, and then double-click the image to open the game and he will ask you to configure dinovo it configure and ready, no longer needs associated with the extension with the emulator and nor configure dinovo, just go in the library of ps2 game and choose the game and play!

Sega Saturn with the SSF emulator:
Normally add the emulator in the exeutavel emucenter and images folder in the "Rom Path", now scan the games search, it will show the games you have, click the first game in the list, you will notice 5 tabs click the disc tab image click on the button with ... and select your image, once selected click add add your image and associate it with the game in the library, in the mount wiht field, choose your program to mount images, and in the drive select his logical drive, the default is the arrow 0 Note 2: this emulator also requires you to run a game at least it before choosing the game in the library (not sure why), but once you have done it no longer needs it recognizes the normal game without the problem of assembly time! Windows:

There is no secret, just click on the submenu of the tree "windows" and click with the right and select add game and select the executable of the game!
(note) If the game you want to play opens a menu for you to choose type settings / play the game / and etc ... ex: the sims 3 that opens the download manager of it, you have to get the game executable, and not the manager in the case of the sims 3 think it is the file "TS3" or World of Warcraft that opens the launcher to update on the site will, have to choose the executable of the game!
Note 2: For those cases described above with pc games, the one option to expect child process in the emucenter "Child Process" (I never managed to make it work) The author of the plugin said it was made to work with World of Warcraft!

Nintendo DS with no $ GBA:
Another one that is easy too, just add normally the executable and indicates the path of the roms.

Here's a table I've assembled from command-line syntaxes for each emulator and system ok go to it to see if its syntax is the same! Virtual Drivers Alcohol: Download Daemon tools: Download VirtualCloneDrive: Download Emulators Kega: Download Systems: Master System, SC1000 / SG-3000, Sega Genesis (known by the West as Mega Drive), Sega Game Gear, Sega CD (Do not test ' cause I do not have game), Sega (this is the 32X) Mame: Download

System: Arcade (CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD, PSX and a lot of arcade boards) (Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD - Console mode)

NeoPop: Download
System: Neo Geo Pocket

Nestropia: Download
system: Nintendo

at $ GBA: Download
system: Nintendo DS

nullDC: Download
system: Dremcast

pcsx2: Download
system: Playstation 2

Project64: Download
system: Nintendo 64

Psx: Download
system: Playstation

ePSXe: Download
system: Playstation

SSF: Download
system: Sega Saturn

VisualBoy Advanced:Download
System: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance

Znesw: Download
System: Super Nintendo

Dolphin: Download
System: Game Cube and Wii

Windows: Download
System: PC Games and XBox iPhone Games For systems please all Games - -> Sorting Data -> System -> select the system (console) and right-click, and go to assign image and choose your image.

(note) Do not choose the wrong image because, the buga plugin if you try to change it, by the gui, there you will have to go in the directory where the plugin stores all your cache, and exchange the image there, for another and renaming with the same name as the old one! Cache folder: C: \ Users \ All Users \ Push-A-Button \ EMUCenter \ Images \ System
(note 2) This mentioned in the above note it only seems that only occurs with the system, in games does not have this bug ok!
(note 3) If you want to change the default view of what appears when you enter the emucenter plugin, you can change it in the graphic interface: all Games -> Sorting Data -> and choose one of the subitems and click with right click on it and click on "make defaut view"

For Games it is only to select the game to go in the third "Pictures" tab and it indicates the way of the image, note that to several spaces for images of type box (would be the cover), cartridge (cartridges if it is of tape) and etc ... no has problem leaves blank what you do not use since it will not appear if you do not select this type of vision.
One important thing about the covers I have to say is that, set in the name of the emulator, there almost in the footer of the program interface, there is an option called "display as" here you select the type of view that will appear in windows media center that is to say if you added covers in "box" select box so that the images appear, on the side you have the option to choose the grid, that is to say when the games will be in the same column, and next the format of the image in the case is four , square (cd covers), tall (dvd covers), wide (layers lying down, ex: nintendo 64 game covers) and very wide layers!
(note) These options to see covers in grid and image format usually buga all the time, sujiro that edit the emulators xml in the folder C: \ Users \ All Users \ Push-A-Button \ EMUCenter

The lines in each emulator to edit the xml are these:

Code:
<property name = "View Grid Height"> 5 </ property>
<property name = "View Aspect Ratio"> 4 </ property>
<property name = "View Image Name"> Box < / property>

In grid: the numbers vary from 1 to 5 respectively to the number of games in the same column.
In Aspect Radius: Numbers range from 1 to 4, being 1 for tail, 2 for square, 3 for wide, and 4 for very wide
in View Image name you edit with the name of the preview eg Box, None (Text). ..
You can also change the views within the WMC, navigate within a game library and press the "#" or "~" button on the remote control or keyboard respectively and choose "change view"!

Note: If you make a modification to add a game or something else the plugin can buga the visualization and you have to go there in the xml file and it arranges everything dinovo!

Solution 1: After 100% set up buckup of the "Emulators.xml" file and save it for when you make some change through the graphical interface and it buga the visualization of some console you can simply return all the visualizations with their modifications set (if if it is modification of game addition or something that is not in the "Emulators.xml"

Solution 2: Lock the file in read-only mode so it does not undo its configuration!

Backdrop and Music

With the release of the new version, the plugin now supports backdrops (fanarts) and also music, that is when you are selecting a game and leave the course for more than 2 seconds on this game will automatically be shown an image of background (wallpaper) chosen for this game and also a chosen song game theme can be chosen to run after 2 seconds of courses inactive on top of the same game!

Backdrop (Fanart)

To add backdrop is simple, just open the emucenter gui, in the left column click on the "All Games" option then right-click "Pictures" click "add new" to create a new filter, name this filter as
Background
or
Wallpaper
and click "ok".
Now go to the game that wants to add a backdrop and in the "pictures" tab will have an empty space with the name Background or Wallpaper depending on the name given above, click on this space and indicate the path of an image to serve as a backdrop for your game!

About us

To add songs, do this: open the emucenter guide and in the left column click on "Allgame", then "sorting data" with the right mouse button, then "add New ..." in the name for the metadata type
MusicFile
and click "ok".
Agorá go in the game that wants to put a song click on the name of the game and go in the "sorting" tab that should have a field with the name "MusicFile" to be indicated the path of the song!

After you're finished you should have something like this:

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:47 pm

jachin99 wrote:If your goal is to keep a consistent look and feel with WMC then I can see where, for simplicity's sake Emucenter would be a good option. I have it sort of working on Win 10 right now. What it needs is a good metadata manager to go along with it. At the end of the day, Emucenter is just a front end that runs in the context of WMC (for a consistent look and feel) that passes command line parameters to various emulators. I bet this would work great with retroarch
Well now, it's too late. As I have spent a TON of time working with Emulation Station and by far it's got the coolest looking interface even a lot better than EmuCenter (that is locked down feature wise unless you pay extra and not sure you could even upgrade it any more).

Part of my Emulators has RetroArch, what a great emulator, I even helped on their forums to get a SOLID Atari 5200 emulator going on it... (most were 5200 & 800XL that didn't work good unless you had a controller)

I installed EmuCenter and to be honest, it looked like a pain in the butt to set up and the interface looked very dated.
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

Cascada

Post by Cascada » Sun May 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Does anyone have the installer for Emucenter they could send me? I am finally making the upgrade to Windows 10 on my HTPC and no longer can download this from push-a-button (looks like the site is completely dead).

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks!

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Thu May 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Cascada wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:07 pm Does anyone have the installer for Emucenter they could send me? I am finally making the upgrade to Windows 10 on my HTPC and no longer can download this from push-a-button (looks like the site is completely dead).

thanks!
I know I had it someplace, I'll look for it but, may I suggest looking over this thread... It's what I am currently using and is WAY better than Emucenter and is not too hard to put in WMC..

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13045

EDIT: I looked and I cant find it... I might not have it...
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

jachin99

Post by jachin99 » Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 pm

I have it. Give me a few days and I'll post it

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Tue May 19, 2020 1:01 pm

Cascada wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:07 pm Does anyone have the installer for Emucenter they could send me? I am finally making the upgrade to Windows 10 on my HTPC and no longer can download this from push-a-button (looks like the site is completely dead).

thanks!
I found a copy of the X64 version... Here ya go !

STIL, I would suggest RetroPie, a complete better experience and you can get it all working in WMC.. I tried to install it but, running it has some issues, as it relied on the push-a-button website for a lot of stuff. There is also a pay addon feature but, you cant buy it any more.. I forget what it offers.

If you try it, let us know how it works out, wondering if someone puts the time with it and figures out the bugs with it, how well it works TODAY...

Again, good luck !
Attachments
EmuCenterSetupx64.zip
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 87 times
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Wed May 20, 2020 1:27 pm

I did find the X86 version as well, if it's needed...
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave