My Channel Logos XL

Sammy2

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Sammy2 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 pm

makryger wrote:I do I have a bunch of new US logos I'll be sending out into the database in the next few days! Your guide should update on it's own.
Looking forward to it! Thank you!!!

makryger

Post by makryger » Tue May 09, 2017 12:23 am

Got some new logos for Freeform, several Encore stations (rebranded as Starz Encore-- though I still need some callsigns for a couple of the modified encore channels), lifetime and mtv live.

More to come throughout the summer as I sift through changes to callsigns and new logos.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:06 am

Looking forward to it, A lot of my channel logos are blank right now due to a lot of channel additions over the last couple of years.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

hai

Post by hai » Tue May 09, 2017 11:59 am

Paid for MCL-XL a few months ago, February 9, 2017, thru pay pal. Andrew D H.... Never received a link. Please assist.
thanks.

makryger

Post by makryger » Wed May 10, 2017 1:29 am

hai wrote:Paid for MCL-XL a few months ago, February 9, 2017, thru pay pal. Andrew D H.... Never received a link. Please assist.
thanks.
PM'd you
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Ken H

Location: Ann Arbor, home of the NCAA College Football National Champions!

Post by Ken H » Wed May 10, 2017 4:27 am

In the past, I've noticed that different PC's load different logos. I assumed it was because I was using a few locked custom logos, but tried unlocking and reloading with the same results. Any ideas?

makryger

Post by makryger » Mon May 15, 2017 1:21 am

Ken H wrote:In the past, I've noticed that different PC's load different logos. I assumed it was because I was using a few locked custom logos, but tried unlocking and reloading with the same results. Any ideas?
Sometimes it helps to start completely fresh. That means uninstalling MCL, deleting the folders in C:\programdata and C:\program files (because some data is retained, even when you uninstall), and reinstalling the program.

Ken H

Post by Ken H » Mon May 15, 2017 2:46 am

makryger wrote:
Sometimes it helps to start completely fresh. That means uninstalling MCL, deleting the folders in C:\programdata and C:\program files (because some data is retained, even when you uninstall)
Yes, I've noticed this.
and reinstalling the program.
Thanks for the tip, I'll try it and report back.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:46 am

I'm just checking back in to see if you've posted new logos because I'm still missing quite a few in my guide after forcing an update a couple of days ago.. Mostly the Music Channels, The MLB / MLH channels and quite a few digital local channels, like KCBS2DT, etc.

Thanks.

makryger

Post by makryger » Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 am

No i haven't had the chance to look at the music channels recently... I'll add that to the list to work on.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:52 pm

makryger wrote:No i haven't had the chance to look at the music channels recently... I'll add that to the list to work on.
If you have a good source of logos with the correct pixels, I'd have no problem whatsoever doing it myself and then sharing them back to you with the correct call signs in the logo names.

Ken H

Post by Ken H » Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Ken H wrote:
makryger wrote:
Sometimes it helps to start completely fresh. That means uninstalling MCL, deleting the folders in C:\programdata and C:\program files (because some data is retained, even when you uninstall)
Yes, I've noticed this.
So I uninstalled the program but could not find any MCL folders in Program Data or Program Files. Then I tried to reinstall and although my system is 64 bit when I used the 64 bit install it said it would not install because the program was for 64 bit. Just for the heck of it I tried the x86 version and it said it could not install because the pc was 64 bit.

Help.

makryger

Post by makryger » Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 am

Ken H wrote:
Ken H wrote:
makryger wrote:
Yes, I've noticed this.
So I uninstalled the program but could not find any MCL folders in Program Data or Program Files. Then I tried to reinstall and although my system is 64 bit when I used the 64 bit install it said it would not install because the program was for 64 bit. Just for the heck of it I tried the x86 version and it said it could not install because the PC was 64 bit.

Help.
There should be mychannellogo folder in both area. It might be under program file (x86) if it's not in the other folder.
Make sure you extract the exe files from the zip before trying to install- if you try to install while still in zip, then it will give you that error.

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Another Zip thing that I have noticed lately on Some Zips....is...

Un-Block the zip prior to Extracting.

Right-Click Zip.....Scroll Down.....Un-Block

Ken H

Post by Ken H » Mon May 22, 2017 6:18 am

makryger wrote:
There should be mychannellogo folder in both area. It might be under program file (x86) if it's not in the other folder.
Make sure you extract the exe files from the zip before trying to install- if you try to install while still in zip, then it will give you that error.
I looked again in all the places you mentioned, and did a search of the entire drive. Nothing was found.

But I did extract the 64 bit version and then it installed fine. My bad, thanks for the guidance.

paulsaz@gmail.com

Post by paulsaz@gmail.com » Tue May 30, 2017 11:33 pm

I just switched to epg123, and some of my stations are not matching logos. An example HGTV is labeled HGTVPHD, so mychannel logos does not match. Is there a way to manually match the logo, or edit the channel name to get the logo to match automatically.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Tue May 30, 2017 11:38 pm

That's HGTV Pacific HD. The logo is the same. Just put it in the custom logos folder then go into MCL XL and manually add it into your guide.

I'm having issues with matches on all the current STARZ channels though. Been trying to work my way through that but wish it was updated automatically. Where's a good source of properly sized logos because all the ones I grabbed were too small and I need to do it all over again without the added benefit of a neat list of missing logos because they have logos not, just not the right size. I don't want to do it yet again but rather get it right the next time!

paulsaz@gmail.com

Post by paulsaz@gmail.com » Wed May 31, 2017 6:41 pm

paulsaz@gmail.com wrote:I just switched to epg123, and some of my stations are not matching logos. An example HGTV is labeled HGTVPHD, so mychannel logos does not match. Is there a way to manually match the logo, or edit the channel name to get the logo to match automatically.
Mychannel logos is not finding any logos for theses channels, ie HGTV, Food etc.

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Sammy2 wrote:That's HGTV Pacific HD. The logo is the same. Just put it in the custom logos folder then go into MCL XL and manually add it into your guide.

I'm having issues with matches on all the current STARZ channels though. Been trying to work my way through that but wish it was updated automatically. Where's a good source of properly sized logos because all the ones I grabbed were too small and I need to do it all over again without the added benefit of a neat list of missing logos because they have logos not, just not the right size. I don't want to do it yet again but rather get it right the next time!
The Custom folder is located...

"C:\ProgramData\MyChannelLogos\Logos\Custom"

I made this one prior to the MCL version....UPHD the bible thumper channel. AKA Uplifting Entertainment.
Attachments
UPHD.zip
(8.65 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

bernarda

Post by bernarda » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 am

I've been having a problem with adding a custom logo to a channel. I have channel 465 WBFF ThisTV and 466 WBFF Weather Nation. MyLogos picks up 465 WBFF ThisTV and applies the logo both channels 465 and 466.

Is there a way to fix this?