DVBlink for IPTV

Jacoats

HTPC Specs: Show details

DVBlink for IPTV

Post by Jacoats » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:33 am

Hello all,
Long time mce user here and refusing to move on. After watching my cable bill soar I decided to cut the cord and subscribed to an IPTV service. I have been working for a few weeks now and I got it to feed into Plex so I was able to watch “cable tv” in the live tv / dvr area. Then I moved on to WMCE. Took awhile but I was finally able to get that to work and it seems to function well. All of the posts I’m reading about it seem to be 7-8 years old. I know I’m late to the game but I’m just wondering if anyone else here is using dvblink for IPTV with WMCE ? I love it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacoats

Post by Jacoats » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:43 pm

*bump*
I can’t be the only guy doing this. Nobody else ? Works beautifully.

th3luk3st3r

Post by th3luk3st3r » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:59 pm

It's definitely cool to see IPTV in WMC - unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky souls who didn't purchase DVBLink while it was still available, and only just getting into the capabilities of IPTV now.

Glad you're enjoying the experience, WMC really ought to live on for many more years. :)

Jacoats

Post by Jacoats » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:54 pm

Well my free trial just ended and I am struggling with what to do. I just emailed their afterlife address hoping beyond hope.

Jacoats

Post by Jacoats » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:40 pm

I have a solution if you are interested, PM me.

Jacoats

Post by Jacoats » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:08 am

Well 6 months down the road my whole beautiful setup imploded. I can’t use the dvblink for iptv with Wmce at all now. It sees the tuners but crashes before the final set up step. The channel sync process also won’t run. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Something changed that broke it but I’ve had updates off since the roll up that broke 8.1 in Aug. If anyone out there has any ideas for me, I would love to hear them. I’m stumped.