Ceton Servers Unavailable

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
SugarFree

HTPC Specs: Show details

Ceton Servers Unavailable

Post by SugarFree » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm hoping someone here can help. I've been using the Infinitv 4 for a few years. Bad storm last week killed my SSD drive. It was replaced today, Win 7 32-bit clean install. Went to download the driver for the PCI from Ceton's page, but keep getting a Service Unavailable page on both Firefox and IE. Sent an urgent trouble ticket hours ago, but have heard nothing back except their automated 'we got your ticket' email.

I can't set up WMC, cable card, record, etc. till I get the driver. Can anyone provide a direct link? Or should I try the Beta firmware - or do I do that after downloading the driver (from somewhere?) and getting the tuner/cc working first.

Really, I'm lost here and don't understand why the driver download page isn't working. Has Ceton gone out of business? If anyone can help, I would be very appreciative. It's been a lousy tech week (or lack of tech) and I would like to at least get something to work properly.

Thanks for listening to the vent. :)

KungFu_Toe

Post by KungFu_Toe » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:07 pm

I'm trying to download the Infinitv installer for Windows 8. Ceton's server is unavailable. I've sent them an email. However, I'd like to be able to watch some TV tonight. Anyone have a copy they can send me? Thanks!

KungFu_Toe

Post by KungFu_Toe » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:11 am

I wish I had saved the file when I wiped my computer. If anyone can send it to me, I'd gladly send them five bucks via paypal or google pay. Anyone? I'm pretty desperate here.

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:04 am

Here ya go guys..
http://1drv.ms/1KYSvAq
Hope this helps you out.
newfiend~

Sharks

Post by Sharks » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Also the servers are back up.