Multiple PC stream set up

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
walw

HTPC Specs: Show details

Multiple PC stream set up

Post by walw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 am

Hi all,

I've been able to successfully set up the InfiniTV USB to stream television onto one computer at a time. When I attempt to set up the infiniTV network tuners on client computers (host computer was fine), I keep getting the "No InfiniTVs were found on your network." I've tried disabling the windows firewalls completely on each machine and I've been trying this back and forth between 3 different machines as the host, and every client is doing the same. None of the machines have virus scanners, except one with AVG which I have disabled.

Has anyone ran into this? I have contacted Ceton and I was instructed to install the beta installer, but I keep getting errors when I try to install the beta firmware.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
W

walw

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by walw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 am

After getting the beta drivers, everything in the diagnostics tool would be green across the board, but WMC can no longer detect a valid tuner. I reinstalled a few times and I finally reverted everything back. Now I'm stuck with where I started :(