WMC Add-in Depository not able to logon

The Green Button has risen from the grave. Brought back to life by a few enthusiasts who think the same way you do. Help us make this site better!
DavidinCT

HTPC Specs: Show details

WMC Add-in Depository not able to logon

Post by DavidinCT » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Hey Guys,

I popped over to the WMC Add-in Depository today because Zap2XML's website is down now, so I wanted upload it so we had a copy for everyone. It's not per-say a WMC app but, it gets data for WMC so it could be a needed thing for WMC guide data.

When I went into the WMC Add-in Depository, I hit Logon, and it would just take me back to the TGB web page. After a few attempts, I was unable to logon to that site.
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

Windows Media Center certified and WMC MVP 2010 - 2012

holidayboy

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by holidayboy » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:12 am

Sorry for the delay in replying!

I've finished a few tweaks to the wiki setup - you should be able to upload files directly from the wiki page editing toolbar now.
wiki_file_uploads.png
Drag and drop is possible, or you can select files using the new round upload icon to the left of advanced in the edit page toolbar.

Wiki logins are tied to the forums - if you log in here and then navigate to the wiki then your session will continue there.

Clicking login within the wiki should direct you to login here, then take you back to the wiki.

Logging out of the forums will log you out of the wiki as well.

Please let me know if any unusual behaviour if noticed!

Thanks.
Rob.

TGB.tv - the one stop shop for the more discerning Media Center user.