2 Ceton Echo Extenders

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
traford

HTPC Specs: Show details

2 Ceton Echo Extenders

Post by traford » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:38 pm

I have 2 functional Ceton Echo Extenders that I no longer need, which include all the original accessories: power supply and cable, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, remote control – and both units have the latest Ceton firmware updates and in their original packaging. Asking $30/ea or $50 for both Extenders, plus whatever the shipping cost to fit into the least expensive USPS flat rate box.
Please let me know if you are interested.

mgseattle

Post by mgseattle » Fri May 06, 2022 5:59 pm

Hey there...interested in purchasing both your Ceton extenders if you still have them. I'm in Seattle WA...

sgbroimp

Post by sgbroimp » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:52 pm

traford wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:38 pm I have 2 functional Ceton Echo Extenders that I no longer need, which include all the original accessories: power supply and cable, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, remote control – and both units have the latest Ceton firmware updates and in their original packaging. Asking $30/ea or $50 for both Extenders, plus whatever the shipping cost to fit into the least expensive USPS flat rate box.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Do you still have or since sold?

Thx